Title: Receptionist/Client Services
Reports To: Director of Operations
Status: Full Time
Purpose of Position
Stonebridge Capital Advisors is a nationally recognized SEC Registered Investment Advisor celebrating 20 years of providing customized investment management services with over $1 billion in AUM. We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Receptionist/Client Services person to join our professional team. This important team member is the first point of contact for Stonebridge Capital and represents the heart of our commitment to client service. Duties include providing support to our clients, portfolio managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. It is vital this candidate understands and appreciates all client relationships in addition to ensuring the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
Summary of Job Responsibilities
- Respected and critical role as first point of contact for our organization.
- Answer and direct phone calls; provide support and direction to clients, vendors and visitors.
- Sort and distribute mail daily; prepare outgoing correspondence and packages.
- Schedule and prepare Conference Room for meetings.
- Schedule appointments for portfolio managers.
- Coordinate business luncheons with Management Team as needed.
- Schedule internal meetings with team members critical to job responsibilities.
- Assist with the administrative tasks and communication in support of our client service model.
- Create files and folders for new clients.
- Assist in database administration of ACT (CRM).
- Maintain contact lists for birthday cards.
- Maintain supply inventory; research new dealers; places orders.
- Coordinate and maintain records for office equipment.
- Serve as primary host for Stonebridge events.
- Participate in Stonebridge sponsored activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Licensing or Certification
- College degree preferred
- Financial industry or other professional office experience desired
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Expectations
- Strong knowledge of the investment industry.
- Excellent and caring client service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer and organizational skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Suite applications.
- Familiarity of ACT Database/CRM system
- Solid written and oral communication skills both internally and externally.
- Handles all client information confidentially.
- Works well with teams, independently and coordinate projects under supervision.
- Participates in team meetings as requested.
- Works independently, adapts easily.
Salary & Benefits
Stonebridge Capital offers comprehensive benefits and a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to LWessel@stonebridgecap.com
*Stonebridge is an equal opportunity employer*