We are currently in search of a talented person to join our team! The position and job description are below. Please contact us if you have questions about our firm, email Lory at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing & Sales Assistant
Stonebridge Capital Advisors is a dynamic and nationally recognized Twin Cities based Investment Management Company celebrating over 20 years of providing investment and private wealth management. We have always served our clients as a fiduciary; meaning our clients’ best interests always come first. As a diverse team of professionals, we work together in achieving our clients’ goals. We value the dedication, integrity and commitment each Stonebridge team member plays in our Company’s success.
Purpose of Position
Our growing organization is searching for a candidate who is highly motivated, enjoys building relationships and is passionate about providing exceptional customer service for clients and prospects while working within a truly energetic and compassionate environment.
As a member of the Stonebridge team this person will work with different divisions, clients, prospects, advisors and community leaders to help expand the visibility of the firm. As a member of the marketing and sales team this person will be pivotal in the coordination of the firms day to day marketing needs.
Summary of Job Responsibilities
- Organize the distribution of marketing materials, sales kits and presentations
- Support design and content development including copy editing of all marketing materials, presentations, RFPs and proposals
- Assist in the design and execution of mass communication and drip marketing
- Provides research and analysis for RFP’s and Due Diligence Questionnaires
- Support Sales Team through the development of call lists
- Coordinate the travel for team members across the firm
- Support the oversight of timelines on projects
- Participate in seminars and events
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of internal meetings, external events, seminars, conferences, webinars and speaking engagements
- Develop and support community partnerships
- Associate or Undergraduate level education
- 1-3 year experience (preferred)
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative with skills in graphic design a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Self-motivated, time efficient and team oriented
- Client service oriented
- Understanding of financial industry
- Knowledge of CRMs
- Knowledge of project coordination tools
Salary & Benefits
Stonebridge Capital offers comprehensive benefits and a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to LWessel@stonebridgecap.com