We currently are seeking candidates to fill an open position. Please find the opportunity below.
Title: Client Relations/Operations Specialist
Reports To: Director of Client Relations/Operations
Status: Full Time
Stonebridge Capital Advisors is a dynamic and nationally recognized Twin Cities based Investment Management Company celebrating over 20 years of providing investment and private wealth management services. We have always served our clients as a fiduciary; meaning our clients’ best interests always come first. As a diverse team of professionals, we work together in achieving our clients’ goals. We value the dedication, integrity and commitment each Stonebridge team member plays in our Company’s success.
Purpose of Position
Our growing organization is searching for a candidate who is highly motivated, enjoys building relationships, and is passionate about providing exceptional customer service for clients and prospects while working within a truly energetic and compassionate environment.
This team member will work in collaboration with the Director of Client Relations/Operations, Portfolio Managers and Investment Advisors to provide overall portfolio maintenance in all aspects of client relations and investment activity.
Summary of Job Responsibilities
- Exemplify Company Core Values: establish customized services each client needs to attain their overall goals
- New Account and Securities Set Up: prepare and process the necessary paperwork to set up new accounts and transition assets between various custodians
- Daily Interfacing: provide assistance and exceptional service to clients, advisors and custodians
- Manage Client Cash Flow: set up and implement manual and systematic distributions
- Client Account Maintenance: provide services to add and/or update client information and account features
- Month/Quarter End Reporting: assist with bookkeeping of accounts, client reporting and reconciliation
- Quarterly Portfolio Billing and Advisor Remittance: submit quarterly management fees and payments to partnered advisors
- Participate in Company and partnered community events
Preferred Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Knowledge of financial industry, investments and accounting
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client Service oriented
- Proficient use of Accounting and CRM databases
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Solid attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong time management skills
- Works well independently and with teams
Stonebridge Capital Advisors offers comprehensive benefits and a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to LWessel@Stonebridgecap.com.
Stonebridge Capital Advisors, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.