We currently have one open position and we are always interested in meeting talented professionals. If you would like to learn more about Stonebridge Capital Advisors please contact Lory at email@example.com.
Stonebridge Capital Advisors, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Title: Marketing Manager
Reports To: Director of Marketing
Status: Full Time
Stonebridge Capital Advisors is a dynamic and nationally recognized Twin Cities based Investment and Wealth Management Company celebrating over 25 years serving our clients. We serve our clients as a fiduciary; meaning our clients’ best interests always come first. As a diverse team of professionals, we work together in achieving our clients’ goals. We value the dedication, integrity, and commitment each Stonebridge team member plays in our firm’s success.
Purpose of Position
Our growing organization is searching for a candidate who is highly motivated, agile in skills, energetic and adaptable under pressure.
As a member of the Stonebridge team this person will work with all divisions, clients, prospects, advisors, and community leaders to help manage the visibility of the firm. As a member of the marketing team this person will be pivotal in managing day to day marketing operations, projects, and the marketing strategy of Stonebridge. This team member will work closely with the Director of Marketing to enhance the firms’ brand and identify opportunities for growth.
Summary of Job Responsibilities
- Campaigns– Develop and coordinate marketing and sales campaigns
- Design- Design marketing materials based on the brand strategy guidelines
- Content- Develop marketing, sales, and educational content along with managing our content hub (Qvidian)
- Mass communication- Support content calendar development, provide research assistance to writers, execute the distribution process, analyze reports, and provide summaries
- Social media- Oversee the release and review of content across social media outlets
- Proposals/due diligence questionnaires- Provide research and analysis for RFP’s and Due Diligence Questionnaires
- Event management – Support the development and oversee the execution of all events both local and national
- Community partnership management – Enhance our community and brand by driving philanthropic efforts
- Advocate- Participate in local community and professional events that expand the firm’s visibility
- Undergraduate education in Marketing, Finance, Business
- 3–5 years of marketing experience
- Experience in the Finance, Investment or Wealth Advisory industry preferred
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of financial industry
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Cloud products (specifically inDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition, Premiere)
- Skilled in Microsoft Office products
- Knowledgeable in project management mass communication and CRM tools
- Time-efficient and highly organized
- Team oriented
Salary & Benefits
Stonebridge Capital offers comprehensive benefits and a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to LWessel@stonebridgecap.com