We currently have one open position. We are always interested in meeting talented professionals. If you would like to learn more about Stonebridge Capital Advisors please contact Lory at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stonebridge Capital Advisors, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Title: Marketing Communications Specialist
Reports To: Director of Marketing
Stonebridge Capital Advisors is a dynamic and nationally recognized Twin Cities based Investment Management Company celebrating over 20 years of providing investment and private wealth management. We have always served our clients as a fiduciary; meaning our clients’ best interests always come first. As a diverse team of professionals, we work together in achieving our clients’ goals. We value the dedication, integrity, and commitment each Stonebridge team member plays in our Company’s success. Stonebridge is active in our local community and supports team members through their involvement.
Purpose of Position
Our growing organization is searching for a candidate who is highly motivated, enjoys building relationships and is passionate about providing exceptional customer service for clients and prospects while working within a truly energetic and compassionate environment.
As a member of the Stonebridge team, this person will work with different divisions, clients, prospects, advisors, and community leaders to help expand the visibility of the firm. As a member of the marketing team, this person will be pivotal in the coordination of the firm’s day-to-day marketing needs.
The initial primary focus will be to gain full and operating knowledge of Stonebridge Capital, our markets, competitors, and mediums for promoting our business. The Marketing Communications Specialist will work closely with the Marketing Director and Regional Team in developing and executing marketing strategies.
Summary of Job Responsibilities
- Campaign research and development
- Create design and content of marketing projects
- Coordinate mass communication, social media and advertising
- Manage external events, seminars, conferences, webinars and speaking engagements
- Support the development of public and media relations strategy
- Provide research and analysis for RFPs and Due Diligence Questionnaires
- Administration of the marketing resource center
- Point of contact for all materials requests from internal team
- Collaborate with marketing and other internal departments to define, develop, and deliver marketing initiatives
- Actively participate in local organizations and associations
- Write, edit, and produce communications for internal audiences
- Assist with ensuring all external brand standards are met
Education, Licensing or Certification
- Undergraduate education in Marketing and/or Finance
- 3+ years industry experience (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Constant Contact, Adobe Creative, Qvidian, Trello, Microsoft Office, WordPress
- Self-motivated and team oriented
- Client service focused
- An ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to operate autonomously
Salary & Benefits
Stonebridge Capital offers comprehensive benefits and a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to LWessel@stonebridgecap.com