What Community Partnership Means to Us
We have long understood the importance of being part of a healthy, thriving community. We believe in making a committed partnership with local organizations to bring about meaningful change. Through our Community Partnership Program we make a multi-year commitment to a specific non-profit. We support the organization by providing sponsorship, volunteerism, connectivity and education. We believe in creating a true partnership that supports the organization’s mission.
A strong community is built and maintained through partnership and we understand the importance of active involvement.
2020 Community Partnership
This year and through 2021 we will be teaming up with the non-profit organization MATTER to strengthen our community! Throughout the year our team will donate, volunteer and sponsor to help advance their mission:
How We Show Our Support
This year we will focus on supporting MATTER through sponsorships and volunteerism:
- Throughout the year we will participate in volunteer packing events. In which, we will arrange non-perishable healthy meal kits for kids in our local community. To check out all of our videos and pictures from the volunteer events click here!
- In April our Stonebridge team competed in the MATTERbox Madness Challenge! Where 10 of our best packers will compete against other organizations to see who can pack the most healthy meal kits. You can see photos of our participants here.
- In July Stonebridge hosted our All Team Metting and stopped by Matter for a packing event. Check out the picture and video here.
- The MATTER Gala will be held on August 22nd and Stonebridge will be a sponsor and there to support the event.
- Later in 2021 we will volunteer and support a MATTER through other engaging events.
Get to Know MATTER
Who We Are
As a group of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers and doers, we bring together companies, experts, and partners, to take on some of the biggest health challenges our world is facing today.
How We Work
MATTER is poised to impact 10 million people worldwide by 2021 by working with partners to design and implement innovative solutions to address global challenges related to access to health services, healthy food and education.
To learn more about MATTER visit their website at matter.ngo. If you would like to get involved through volunteerism or sponsorship please call Director of Institutional and Individual Giving Beverly Wadsworth at 952-737-6093.