Phishing scams impact hundreds of thousands of people each year. It is one of the largest threats to personal and financial information. In this episode, Attorney Sophia Grotkin of Randen, Chakirov & Grotken LLC, will discuss the impact of phishing scams, how they work, how to avoid them, and what to do if you have been scammed.
Key questions covered in this recording:
- What trends are we seeing in financial and information scams?
- What kind of damage can be done?
- Do you have examples of how some of these scams work?
- How do we prevent these threats from happening to us?
- What should we do if we think we have been scammed?